Do you ever look around and wonder where has all the kindness in our community gone? You’re not alone.
Starting May 17 at Noon, people throughout the DMV are going to #ReclaimKindness by giving back during Do More 24.
Will you be one of them?
The Do More 24 movement, powered by United Way of the National Capital Area, brings together more than 600 DMV-based organizations for 24 hours of giving, awareness-building, and celebration. We will be one of those organizations and we need your help!
By funding us you are:
- Providing flu vaccinations to mostly uninsured children in Washington, DC's Wards 4-8;
- keeping families near to their sick child by sharing a night's stay at one of our Ronald McDonald Houses;
- bringing comfort and joy to the bedside of inpatient kids with snacks and toys delivered on our Hospitality a la Carte;
- ...and more!
Here is how you can get ready to give:
- Donate. Noon to Noon, May 17-18, go to https://www.domore24.org/rmhcdc and donate.
- Follow United Way NCA for Do More 24 updates at Facebook.com/UnitedWayNCA, on Instagram at Instagram.com/unitedwaynca and Twitter at @UWNCA. Be sure to tweet using the #DoMore24 and #ReclaimKindness hashtags.
- Spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating real impact starting May 17.
Let's #ReclaimKindness and Do More together to build stronger communities.
Learn more at DoMore24.org.