Ideal for organization that wants an ongoing relationship with RMHCDC.
Corporate Partners play a vital part in keeping families together at some of the most difficult times in their lives.
There are several ways for your organization to get involved, including the Caring Partner program.
- Sponsor or Donate: When you sponsor an event or make a donation, you contribute to extending our reach by strengthening core programs to meet the needs of the community.
- In-kind Donation: Partners can donate products and services to our programs, ensuring that families and children that need them most benefit from your expertise. A few examples of what partners have donated: IT support, toiletries, House repairs, gutters, toys, and more. Please contact Sarah Quillen at [email protected] for more information.
- Volunteer: We provide volunteer opportunities in the communities where your employees live and work. Employee volunteers not only give your company greater exposure in the local community, your staff can also actively support a meaningful cause.
For a long-term partnership that combines all of these and comes with exclusive benefits, please consider our Caring Partners program.
When you become a Caring Partner, everyone benefits. Our families gain access to the best health care, comfort and stability at a very uncertain time, and your company gains positive community exposure, as well as opportunities to engage your employees and customers. For details, read our Caring Partners Packet.
Want to become a Caring Partner?
All levels are offered a la cart and curated to fit your company’s unique needs. For a one year monetary and/or goods & services commitment, your organization has the unique ability to “Lovingly Provide a Room” for families for that year. In addition, RMHCDC provides community and website recognition, team building and individual development opportunities through volunteering, and participation and recognition at special events.
Foundation Partner: McDonald’s Family Restaurants of Greater Washington, DC
- Premier Partner: $500,000
- Champion Partner: $250,000
- Featured Partner: $50,000
- Mission Partner: $20,000
- Sustaining Partner: $10,000
- Mainstay Supplier: $5,500
2021 Caring Partners
We could not continue caring for the increasing population of families facing serious pediatric illness if it were not for our generous Expansion Partners, who have made the renovations and expansion at both Houses possible.