We expanded to serve more families and we need your help to provide meals & snacks.
We need your help to Feed The House!
Our Ronald McDonald House programs have expanded to an increased capacity of 65%. We need your help to Feed The House so we can provide the families and kids coming in with daily meals, a full pantry, and the comfort that comes from knowing your next meal is taken care of.
How You Can Help:
- Amazon Wish List. Go to our Amazon Wish List to send items we need directly to the House: http://bit.ly/rmhcdcwishlists
- Drop off Items. Donate pantry items from our Stuff The Pantry Wish List in person at either location. We are accepting in person drop offs every weekday and weekend from 9 AM to 8 PM. Face masks are required for in person drop-offs to ensure the health and safety of our families and staff.
- $15 provides one meal for a guest
- $60 provides one meal for a family
- $100 fills the pantry
- $375 feeds every guest in one House
- $750 feeds every guest at both House programs!
- Sign up to Provide a Meal. We encourage small meal groups, gift cards, meal drop offs/deliveries from local restaurants, and/or individual frozen meals. We also accept pre-assembled Take Home Meal Kits to provide families with food for their first day or two back home, until they can make it to the grocery store.
As we grow our Ronald McDonald House programs to accommodate more families, we need your support. Families coming back from a long day at the hospital are so grateful when a hot meal is waiting for them. Your gift will help us Feed The House to ensure the families who stay with us have the food and nutrition they need to stay strong and have energy for their sick child.
Thank you for supporting families who are far from home and facing a serious childhood illness!