Give at Work – it matters.
Give the gift of hope and health from your desk.
On your pledge card, please designate:
- United Way number #9050
- CFC #15005
- DC One Fund #9050
- MCC #52-1132262
- Or write in Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington, DC
Check with your company to see if corporate matching is available and make your donation go twice as far!
More Ways to Give at Work
Besides traditional corporate grants, which you apply for directly through a company’s grant making arm, did you know that many companies offer a variety of programs to give back to communities where their employees live and work.
You might be surprised at the number of ways that corporations spread around their corporate giving dollars. Here are some of the most common:
- Pro Bono Service
- Matching Gift Program
- Dollars for Doers Program
- Paid-Release Days
- Non-Cash Donations (Gift-In-Kind)
- Company Wide Day of Service Events
- Corporate Community Fundraisers (Third Party Fundraisers)