Red Shoe 5k
Register for the Red Shoe 5k!
The Red Shoe 5k has a new location!
Please join us in raising our feet to raise hope for families on Sunday, May 19, 2019 at Bull Run Special Events Center in Centreville, VA.
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Start time: 9:00 AM
Location: Bull Run Special Events Center, Centreville, VA 20121
Parking: Free parking by starting/finish line
About the Red Shoe 5k:
Competitive and non-competitive runners and walkers are welcome to this scenic course. All registrants will receive a t-shirt and Kid's Fun Run participants will also receive a souvenir medal. T-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed for race day registrants. Prizes will be given to the top three overall finishers (M/F) and the top two (M/F) in each of the following age groups: 15 & under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, The Largest Team, Most Funds Raised by a Team, and Most Funds Raised by an Individual.
Mixed gravel and pavement course. Strollers are welcome, but course may not be suitable for the average stroller.
Children should always be supervised by parent or guardian. Dogs on leashes are welcome and free.
2019 Registration Pricing:
- $25 Kid’s Fun Run (8 and under)
- $25 Student Registration
- $35 Adult Registration
- $40 5k Registration Day of May 19th
- $35 Red Shoe Snoozer (if you'd like to pick up your t-shirt, but you can't participate in the 5k)
Discounts: Register as a team* of 10 or more and save $5/person. *Contact Stephanie Collins at email@example.com or (202) 424-2705 for your discount codes.
7:30 AM - Early Registration/Packet pick-up from 7:30-8:45 a.m. Cash and checks preferred. Credit cards accepted.
8:45 AM - Kid’s Fun Run
8:50 AM - Warm up
9:00 AM - Race begins
10:15 AM - Awards ceremony
Friday, May 17th: 10 AM - 2 PM at Ronald McDonald House, 3312 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA 22042
Saturday, May 18th: 10 AM - 2 PM Location TBD
Stay tuned to find out how to sign up as a volunteer and for news about fun activities and vendors we'll have at our new location!
HOW TO CREATE A RED SHOE 5K TEAM
1. Set-Up Your Team:
- Visit http://bit.ly/redshoe5kteam
- Click “Create New Account”
- Click the “Team” tab
- Select “Yes, and I’m team captain”
- Type in your “Team Page Title” and customize your link
- Set your team goal, if you’ll also be fundraising
2. Team Captain Registration:
- Click on the top right drop-down that says, “What Would You Like To Do?”
- Select “Current Events”
- Click the “Register” button
- Credit the event registration to your team
3. Team Registration:
- Click on the “Share My Page” link
- Copy the second link labeled “2019 Red Shoe 5k”
- Share this link with your teammates and their registration will automatically be
added to your team
Register as a team* of 10 or more and save $5/person. *Contact Stephanie Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 424-2705 for your discount codes.
Pivotal Consulting Group
Woodson High School Precisionettes